Below you will find an easy to read and understandable overview of our store's terms and conditions. If you have any questions about these terms you can contact us by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
1. These terms and conditions apply to all agreements concerning online orders between the customer and Eldersteel.
2. By placing an order on the website Eldersteel the customer accepts these terms and conditions.
3. Eldersteel will always have the right to adjust the contents of these terms and conditions and the website.
1. All prices are displayed in Euro's.
2. All prices are VAT exclusive. Eldersteel is part of a special Dutch ruling for small companies that allows us to offer prices excluding VAT. This means that we have no obligation to pay VAT and thus do not have to charge VAT on our products. When ordering outside the EU the customer is responsible for any additional taxes or import duties.
3. Prices are subject to change. Eldersteel has to right to change prices on the website at any time.
4. Eldersteel can not be held to incorrect prices due to human or technical errors. Eldersteel has the right to cancel and refund any order including items that were incorrectly priced this way.
1. Eldersteel offers multiple payment methods, which are also subject to change. Orders will always be payed in advance.
2. If a payment has not been made within 14 days, Eldersteel has the right to cancel the agreement with the customer untill the customer succesfully completes payment for the agreement.
1. Eldersteel strived to dispatch all orders within 2 working days after receiving payment.
2. Delivery times will vary depending on the destination. Please see our section orders and shipping for estimated delivery times. If the order is still not received within 30 working days we urge to contact us via email@example.com.
3. If delivery is delayed we will let you know as soon as possible and offer you an option to cancel the agreement or determine a new delivery period. When cancelling the agreement Eldersteel will ensure your purchase amount is refunded to you within 5 working days. However Eldersteel can never be held responsible for damages caused by delivery times that have been exceeded.
4. Risk of loss or damage to the product will be the customers responsibily as soon as the customer physically receives said product. Eldersteel can not be held responsible for damage caused by the customers own doing.
5. Eldersteel is not responsible for damage or loss caused by faulty information provided by the customer.
6. Eldersteel has the right to divide delivery in different shipments. Extra costs made doing so will be payed by Eldersteel.
1. The customer has the right to return a received product within 14 days of receipt. After 14 days we can no longer accept returns. When returning a product the customer is obliged to inform Eldersteel by mail. The mail adress for returns is firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Returning a product is only possible when the product is unused and undamaged, including original packaging. Shipping and packaging costs made for returning a product are the customers responsiblity. Eldersteel will not accept returns if any of these conditions are not met.
3. When receiving a return in good order Eldersteel will refund the purchase amount within 5 working days.
1. The stock is updated automatically on a daily basis. However it is always possible that an ordered product is no longer available. In this case Eldersteel will notify the customer as soon as possible. The customer has the right to cancel the agreement without any costs. Eldersteel will then refund the purchase amount within 5 working days.
8. Governing law
1. This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of The Netherlands.